Get Involved, Join a Committee
- Opportunity to interact your fellow Chamber members
- Be part of a fun and dynamic team
- Participation is volunteer and any professional services offered are assumed to be pro-bono
- Interested in joining the Board of Directors? Active committee participation demonstrates your interest
Click icons below for News, Hot Deals and Job Postings.
For Illinois business websites, see table below.
This section was developed to assist any person who owns or would like to start a business in Illinois. We have included links to some online resources that may be able to answer some questions you may have.
Business Resources to help you start or grow a business in Illinois. The U.S. Small Business Administration offers resources, training and consultation for local area businesses.
Illinois Small Business Development Centers are located throughout the state and provide information, confidential business guidance, training and other resources to start-up and existing small businesses.
At ACCION Chicago, they are committed to bringing affordable microfinance solutions to small business owners who need them. Accion is a dynamic organization that reaches deeply into the communities we serve to help thousands of small business owners grow and thrive. We’re experts in microfinance and in helping small business owners use it to build their businesses.
Find links to information and resources for starting, running, expanding, relocating, or closing a business. Browse links to information and resources on registering, incorporating, and obtaining licenses and permits. Learn more about business laws and regulations in Illinois. Find many of the applications and forms your business needs.
The Illinois Small Business Development Center/ International Trade Center at Southern Illinois University Carbondale can help you take your business idea from concept to reality, expand your current business, and lead the way for you to take your company into the global marketplace.
We offer membership for businesses based on the number of employees:
0-9, 10-49, and 50+ employees.
For Corporate Membership, please visit our Corporations page. Membership options for Individuals and Non-Profit organizations are also available.
“LGBT businesses are owned by an individual who identifies as LGBT and Allied businesses are owned by non-LGBT people who support the LGBT community. Both types are encouraged to join the Chamber. ”
$195 to $595
- Business Directory listing on the Chamber website in up to three categories
- Member pricing to our monthly networking events and special events.
- Educational programs and workshops
- Business referrals
- Many sponsorship opportunities to get your name in front of our entire Membership.
- Subscription to the Chamber’s e-newsletter
- The opportunity to list events on the Chamber’s online member events calendar
- The opportunity to be a featured member on the Chamber’s website
- Affiliate membership to the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Member-to-Member discount program
- Business and marketing consultation with Chamber